Sunday, February 6, 2011

How to verified paypal account without credit card

My paypal status is unverivied, and I want to verify, but do not have a cc. want to buy vcc hassle. I finally tried to send an email to paypal customer care, I want to verify my paypal account but do not have a credit card, but I have savings in bank. after 2 days paypal customer care replied my email, paypal verified the contents they want me the manual way. I was asked to prepare documents in the same form of ID card scanned my savings book. I just send both documents are scanned. approximately 3 days (6 August 2010) I got email from paypal that my account already verify. was able to verify paypal without a cc or vcc. Rp.75.000 saving okay, -

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Blog Of Adhitya Ajie All Rights Reserved
Powered by Home Recordings
ProSense theme